New Hampshire

For the most up to date information on the State of New Hampshire Regulations of Climbing Walls - please call our office at (877) 206-8967 or the state department listed below:

Tramway & Amusement Ride Safety
New Hampshire Department of Safety
31 Dock Road
Gilford, NH 03249

TELEPHONE: (603) 293-0091
FAX: (603) 293-0096

STATUTE: N.H. Revised statutes annotated (RSA) Chapter 321-A

PERMITS AND LICENSES: Registration/Licensed

INSPECTION: Prior to registration/licensing, an independent inspector visits the mobile or fixed site ride. Subsequent annual and intermittent inspections conducted by the state on mobile and fixed site rides. Follow up complaints performed by state.

Climbing walls need to be inspected by an ACCT or NAARSO qualified third pary inspector. This inspection of your climbing structure should be a thurough hands on inspection of all components, systems and policies and practices.

New Hampshire Climbing gym regulation